Get the Best Tree & Shrub Care in Cleveland
Tree & Shrub Care in Cleveland
Healthy trees and shrubs can make the difference between a good landscape and a great one—and maintaining healthy ornamentals in the Northern Ohio climate can be frustrating. With tree and shrub care from Ecolawn™, you can relax knowing that your landscape is defended against insects and the elements and that your ornamentals are getting the nutrients they need to succeed.
Protect Your Ornamentals
Why stop at the edge of your grass? At Ecolawn™, we aim to provide full-service care for your entire landscape. When you call on Ecolawn™ to help protect your yard, this includes tree care in addition to lawn care. During your complimentary initial inspection, one of our lawn technicians will assess what needs to be done to restore your plants to their full potential.
Our tree and shrub care restores nutrients and health to your ornamentals in order to protect them against:
- Insect damage
- Mite damage
- Harsh weather
Professional Tree Care For Your Landscape
When your landscape has been given proper care, it goes a long way toward making your home more beautiful and increasing your property value. The plants in your landscape have their own specific nutrient and care requirements that are very different from your lawn.
Using our program, your ornamental landscape care is provided under the guidance of licensed agronomists with a very clear understanding on providing long-term care so that your landscape enhances your home as it was designed.
Our seasonal tree & shrub care includes:
- Dormant Oil Treatment—Our initial visit of the season is applied to certain plant material and smothers young insect eggs before they hatch and kills tiny insects before they cause damage it reduces the need for later pesticide use.
- Ornamental Shrub Feeding—Stimulates the health and vigor of your valuable ornamental landscape shrubs so they bloom brighter and longer.
- Damaging Insect Control—In a series of 3 visits throughout the season, a combination of inspection and treatment for insects that would otherwise damage your plant material.
- Deep Root Feeding—This treatment is for your ornamental landscape trees, and is a high-pressure injection application directly into the feeder route zone. It's applied late in the fall and focuses on root growth to ensure your trees are healthy and vigorous.
- Throughout the course of your program, you can expect professional advice about pruning, mulching, drainage, and even landscape design ideas that you may not have thought about otherwise to enhance your property.
- Your visits are scheduled to coincide with your regular lawn care visits to save you time and money.
- While we do not provide tree trimming and landscape services, your technician will be happy to recommend sources for these services.
Tree Care Backed by 45+ Years and a Service Guarantee
It’s not just our effective results that set us apart. At Ecolawn™, we are committed to providing exceptional client care. If, for whatever reason, you’re dissatisfied with your service, give us a call and we’ll give a complimentary re-treatment. For 45+ years, we’ve been helping homeowners just like you improve their home value with gorgeous, healthy landscapes. To add tree and shrub care to your lawn care program, give us a call today!
Other areas we service:
- Pepper Pike
- Mayfield Heights
When you have questions between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we’ll revisit to ensure your satisfaction. That's our guarantee to you!