We know how precious your time is and how hard it is to schedule out your day. At Ecolawn™, we offer mosquito control and flea & tick service as an add-on to our complete lawn care program, protecting your home and family from outdoor pests all season long—that way, you don't have to schedule more than one appointment to get the same outcome!
When you call on the experts at Ecolawn™ for mosquito control, flea spray for your yard, or tick lawn treatment, we will help you identify areas where these pests breed and thrive. Our technicians treat your property with highly targeted formulas that knockdown and repel these pests immediately.
We start by inspecting your property, looking for:
- Low, marshy areas in your lawn where over-watering may lead to surges in mosquito population.
- Other areas of your backyard where water collects and mosquitoes can breed.
- Overgrown grasses or shrubs where fleas and ticks like to hide.
Our 6-visit program targets these pests when they’re most active, giving you protection all season long!
Protect Your Family from Disease-Carrying Pests
Not only can mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks be a nuisance for your family as you try to enjoy your beautiful backyard – they can also be a serious health risk. These pests can transmit dangerous diseases, including Zika Virus, Yellow Fever, Powassan Virus, and more. With our services, your family will be that much more protected from these scary diseases. Our mosquito, tick, and flea control program is designed to protect your family by eliminating adult populations in your backyard and reducing breeding grounds, making your home less hospitable to these pests.
Ohio Statistics on Diseases Carried by these Pests:
- West Nile Virus, transmitted by Culex mosquitoes, is well-established in Ohio. Cases occur in our state each year, and seasonal epidemics can occur during summer and fall when mosquitoes are most active. By reducing populations of mosquitoes in your yard, you can prevent bites and keep mosquito-borne illnesses from impacting your family.
- Lyme Disease is primarily transmitted by black-legged ticks; these ticks are also very common in Ohio. In fact, the number of cases of Lyme Disease in Ohio has more than quadrupled over the last 10 years! The best way to prevent Lyme Disease is by preventing tick populations around your home and being proactive about avoiding tick bites.
Eco-Friendly Treatments for Your Peace of Mind
Our larvicides pack a punch for mosquito, flea and tick populations around your home, but they’re designed to be low-risk for your family and pets. Every formula we use is EPA-approved, and our pest experts apply them with precision. We use special equipment to penetrate deep into mosquito, flea, and tick habitats without introducing toxic chemicals to the areas where your children and dogs like to play. As with our lawn care applications, we prefer to use earth-friendly nutrients whenever possible. You can trust that if we use any products that require extra care, our team will leave you with safety instructions to keep your family protected.
Hassle-Free Treatments for Lasting Relief
For over 40 years, the Ecolawn™ team has been helping homeowners in Cleveland to care for their lawns, and we’re proud to extend our service offerings to include protection from mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and the diseases they can carry. Keeping your family safe shouldn’t be a hassle. That’s why we make it easy to add mosquito control, flea spray for your yard, or tick lawn treatment to your lawn care package. We strive to keep our services hassle-free and convenient, so we’ll schedule treatments to coincide with your regular lawn care visits.
We service the following areas in Cleveland and Northeast Ohio: