Are you an outdoor enthusiast who thrives on living and working outdoors? Do you enjoy working with, learning about and caring for lawns and plants?
Here are some attributes we value of the great people that work for us. How many do you share or relate to?
- Grit and tenacity
- Problem solver
- Eager to learn
- Sense of humor
- Team player
- Pride in work
- Positive can-do attitude
Nonnegotiable rules we live and die by...how do you relate to these?
- Respect: We have the upmost respect for our clients, team, vendors, equipment, tools, money, and time.
- Honesty: We believe that lying is disrespectful.
- Promoters: We work with ideal clients, A-player employees, and vendors to create a win for everyone involved.
At Ecolawn™, we identify our client’s goals and create long-term partnerships based on trust and expert guidance to help them have ‘toe-wiggling, soft, green grass.
We do this by:
- Hiring and coaching outstanding and happy employees who receive above average pay and benefits.
- Earning top shelf pricing and reputation by providing a higher level of service and quality not offered by our competitors.
- Initializing and cultivating our ideal clients based on their goals, and our ability to service them.
Here’s what A-Players love about their role at Ecolawn™:
- Clear and specific plan for advancement
- Flexibility for family time, children, and personal life
- Respect & support from peers & management
- Loyal, honest,safe working environment
- Systems driven
- Small growing company with advancement potential
- Freedom, independence
- Ongoing education opportunities allow latitude
- Use your skill to build and improve systems
- Work hard and make a difference!
- Regular 1 on 1 meetings with your manager
- Career and personal goals are met
- Paid vacation, holidays, fun events
- Much higher than average earnings
Here is what some of our team members have to say about working at Ecolawn™:
"This is a company that is growing fast, and locally owned and operated. Cool looking trucks and great cohesion of coworkers."
"You are expected to work hard, especially during the busy season which is extremely hectic! You are treated fairly and given recognition when you perform well. Employee input, insight, and work ethic is appreciated by Owner. Owner appreciates that you have a life outside of work and respects it. Growth has been incredible and that leads to constant change and challenges, so one is never BORED!"
"Great team atmosphere, encouragement to learn and grow. Low pressure."
"My coworkers/boss are very complimentary to me and let me know how much they appreciate what I bring to the table, which makes me feel motivated."
"I have tremendous respect for the team here, I have never worked with such hardworking great people."
"Don is very encouraging about my talents, and truly cares about his employees and customers. I LOVE that he is an advocate of continuing education in both professional and personal growth."
"I also really like that you never feel like the company comes before family."
Ecolawn™ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements Ecolawn™ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.